Northern Gold Mining Inc. is an advanced exploration company based in Toronto, Ontario and listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "NGM".
The Company is focused on its Golden Bear Project and is currently outlining several gold deposits along the Destor Porcupine Fault Zone, approximately 100 kilometers east of Timmins, within the Timmins-Kirkland Lake Gold Camp.
Northern Gold Mining is dedicated to gold exploration and discovery within the proven mining districts of Northern Ontario and to maximizing shareholder value through focused exploration, testing, and development of high quality mineral targets with a goal of becoming an efficient, low cost regional gold producer.
- Land acquisitions within the region
- Optimizing and expanding existing deposits
- Increasing mineral reserves and mineral resources
- Continuing the steady advancement of the project
- Exploring at low cost
- Managing operation and capital expenditures
- Developing the project to production
Northern Gold's knowledgeable, experienced and highly focused management and exploration teams will continue to target and drill the advanced stage Garrison Gold Property and Buffonta Property to further define the potential of the project.
The company is continually assessing its options available to deliver shareholder value including seeking out strategic partners and/or obtaining the financial resources to further develop the project.
In pursuit of this strategy, Northern Gold has implemented responsible exploration practices including respect for the environment and its stakeholders and taking care to be a consistently good neighbour, including establishing a consultative working relationship with the nearby Wahgoshig First Nation.
KEY VALUE DRIVERS
Northern Gold Mining Inc. continues its exploration and development of its Golden Bear Project to deliver value to its shareholders.
- Land holdings over 53,000 acres near Timmins, Ontario
- Properties located along Destor Porcupine Fault Zone, ranging from early to advanced exploration stages
- Current development of Jonpol underground and historical Buffonta Property
- 43-101 with Measured and Indicated resources on the large tonnage, open pit bulk mineable Garrcon Deposit
- Victory Gold Pike Mine, Harker-Holloway Gold Property acquisitions
- Demonstrated low discovery cost per ounce of gold
- Good working relationship with neighbouring Wahgoshig First Nation
- Responsible environmental practices established early
- Established and active Corporate governance
- Significant team experience in Management, Exploration and Development and a diverse and experienced Independent Board of Directors